REMINDERS BEFORE AERATION:
• Please make sure your lines are marked before aeration. You can mark them yourself or call 811 to have them located.*
• If you have animals that “use” your yard, please pick up after them.
• Please cut yard close to the ground (approx. 1 inch) prior to aeration.
• If there has not been rain recently, water your yard with at least 1 inch of water no later than 48 hours prior to aeration.
• If there has been a lot of rain and you have soggy spots in your yard, please keep in mind appropriate drying time (approx. 2-3 days)
• Mark your sprinkler heads. (we can provide flags if needed)*
*We are NOT responsible for unmarked lines, cables, and sprinkler heads.
AERATION DURING DRY CONDITIONS:
1 inch of water (total) over 5 consecutive days. This will saturate the ground perfectly for the best aeration results. You can't water too much too fast or you will just get run-off. The yard will not be saturated, which is what is needed.
How do you do this?
Water your yard each night enough to fill up 1/5 of a tuna can. (The tuna can represents 1 inch of water.)
After the 5th day of watering don't water on the 6th day. We will aerate on the 7th day
REMINDERS BEFORE POWER/PRESSURE CLEANING:
• Remove furniture, cars, plants, etc. from areas being cleaned.